Monday, January 24, 2011

we're back!

did you miss me?
oh well...maybe somebody did.

We took off to our friends place down at Lakes for a few days R & R.
first couple of days were a bit coolish, but the rest of the time was perfect beach weather!
(got the sunburn to prove it...and yes I was wearing sunscreen, think I need windscreen too, not the glass variety either)

didn't do very much sewing although I took 2 or 3 things with me, just relaxed the whole time


still have a week on holidays,
so this week I'm planning to do a few things in the sewing room,
get the kids ready for school again, almost got all of their stuff,
maybe get into the garden if I feel like it, and just have a bit of "me"time!

Julz

3 comments:

Lida said...

Nic to hear that there is sunshine overthere! Here it seems grey day in, day out! Grrrr. But I hope you can enjoy your last week of your holidays with lots of sunshine and creativity! Greetings,
Lida

Anonymous said...

Lucky you !! we have had 39 & 42 (today) degrees lately and we are in for more !! my work room (being colorbond) is too hot to work in so have been playing with some soap making.....until we demolish the kitchen..... TODAY!!!!!ahhhhhh you should see it, got home from working at the information centre and couldn't believe my eyes!!!!!
It will all be worth it, it will all be worth it :o)
Nice beach (not jealous)well maybe a bit. xxx

Linda said...

Sounds like you had a nice relaxing time away. The photos look great. Linda :)