Monday, January 24, 2011

Raffle

edit: this post will stay on top as it's postdated!
Please scroll down for any other posts


Ok, I'm going to do my little bit for the QLD flood relief appeal.
Toni over at Make It Perfect has kicked off this appeal and all the details of who is running an auction, having a raffle, a sale etc is on her blog...click the pink umbrella in the side bar.

Each blog will run their own auction, raffle etc, but Toni will have the master list of who is doing what...

So what am I going to do?

First one will be a raffle for
a complete set of patterns for My Garden and all the DMC threads to stitch it.
(valved at $80)

(this is my one that hangs in my lounge room)

All you need to do is make a $5 donation to QLD Flood Appeal,
add a comment to THIS post with your receipt number
AND your email address
(so I can contact you or email me privately with your details and I'll comment for you)
You can enter as many times as you have $5 amounts,
ie $20 donation = 4 entries = 4 comments
and on Monday 24th I will get Mr Random Generator Picker Thingy to select the winner...
too easy!
(I will pay the postage for the winning person)

THANK YOU FOR HELPING OUT!

and next week I will do something else,
so stay tuned and get those donations in...

Remember this is an $80 value for $5 and think of all of people you are helping!

Julz





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Evening Julz
Popped over and made a $10.00 donation tonight the receipt number is 3188757.
Your doing a great job Julz have to go buy a pattern off Kaz now for the flood relief :o).
Hugs
Chris

Regina said...

What a great kit. How generous of you. Count me in. Receipt number is 3227396.

Regina said...

I forgot to see if this auction was open for everyone or not (I live in the U.S.). I can pay for postage if I win. :)