Monday, December 20, 2010

A Market at last...

Finally a market without floods, wind, rain or hail!
Saturday was the Twilight Market,
although it did rain as we were going there to set it up,
it didn't actually rain while we were there...

having said that, there weren't as many people there as last year,
I think mainly because it LOOKED like it was going to rain all the time
that put a lot of people off visiting...
(except for about 2 hours when the sun came out and it was steamy!!!!)
and then the mozzies came out too
(they LOVE me! :-/)

anyway, ED and I had a good day, lots of people through, some just to say Hi, others to buy, and still others asking if I would be at other markets next year...


Today I finished nearly all of my Christmas shopping,
some of the presents I've already let the girls have...
no point wrapping stuff they know about!
(still have 3 more pressies to make...don't know when I'll have time...maybe Friday?)

Christmas Day has been all organised between the family...off to my BILs, I just need to do a big salad and a dessert...easy peasy! (that's DHs family)...
and then on the 27th we are off to my sisters for round 2!...another easy one, a dessert and us...
how good is that?

I hope that everyone has a wonderful week leading up to Christmas...no stress, and get to enjoy the day with family and friends.

cheers
Julz

No comments: