Friday, November 19, 2010

Amazing!

Please go and check out this beautiful quilt put together from blocks donated by quilters around the world.

Lizzie put out a request not long ago for some blocks from quilters, for her friend Sue who is quite ill.
Well I think from watching Lizzies blog, she got way more blocks than she thought she would receive...
(I sent 6-7 blocks that were just sitting in my UFO basket)...
Lizzie managed to bring all these blocks together into one amazing quilt for her friend...

I want to thank Lizzie for using one of my small blocks in this amazing quilt...
and also the blog that I found it on to follow, after all if we didn't read anyone's blog we would never know about things like this

I know that she has sent the rest of the blocks to another lady in NZ to make charity quilts...
so no ones blocks will go unused or unloved....

Quilters are THE BEST.
and I hope that we all have a friend like Lizzie!

Julz

No comments: