Monday, March 29, 2010

some finishes and almost finishes....

Well I started this post this morning at 6.30am and here I am finishing it at 8.30pm!!!!
What a day....I don't think I want another one like it for a while!
Crashed computers....all day mind you!
Everything done by hand...
that's just not funny in pharmacy
(especially when you are learning something new, like I am at the moment...)

OK enough whinging...onto the reason for this post...
these cute little coffee table or dresser runners...


all quilted and ready to go.


remember that bag of scraps?
Well the stitcheries were inside a book that came with the bag...
just had to finish a couple...
lucky that Jac and I stitch fairly much alike!
The rest I have just put together with colours that I like and a bit of fiddling to get it balanced...
now I just need to find the time to actually quilt it....
was thinking of doing it with perle cotton like a few others are at the moment....
but just depends on whether I can make that time commitment to it...or simple machine quilting


and this one is from the same series...
I just decided that a small wall hanging would set it off better than trying to put it all together,
and making the other one look to fussy and big.....

so that was my day...hope tomorrow is a bit calmer and more productive (in every sense)

take care
Julz

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely stitching........