Wednesday, March 17, 2010

new addittion

yeah, yeah...I know I'm late!!!!


been working an extra day at the pharmacy,
as we have 2 people off with injuries...and 1 on holidays
plus doing most of my other usual "stuff" ....
sometimes really wish that Tatts ticket would come true......keep dreaming.

OK enough griping...

My website is turning 1 on the weekend (March 20th)
so I need to really start thinking about some celebrations!!!!


Still trying to get those photos off my phone!!
took them to work,
into the photo kiosk thingy,
there are NO photos on the memory card....
where the *&%$#@ were they?????

didn't know that I had to save them there...

on my old phone they went there all by themselves....not this one!
think I may have the problem licked today
(we'll see...the lack of sleep is starting to catch up with me!!!!)

now I'm off to peg out the washing, go to badminton, get some shopping, have lunch and maybe just maybe do some crafting!!!!!

enjoy your day how ever you spend it...
Julz

3 comments:

Simone de Klerk said...

Already 1 year old! Congratulations.

Chookyblue...... said...

Happy blog birthday........

Cath Ü said...

Happy website birthday..

I know what you mean about those mobile phones.. I just got a new one... hadn't even learnt to use the old one and now I have to start all over again..... Grandma friendly my tush.... I think their grandmas are tech nerds....LOL

Cath's Blog

Cath Ü