Monday, October 13, 2008

Busy! Busy!

Hi all,

well Monday morning is here again, and the weekend is over, just goes way too fast! Did some sewing....you laugh.....no, truly I did.


I managed to finish 2 more items for my Secret Stitchers Angel partner. Very Happy with both item, would love to keep them for myself....just have to make some more.
Here is a little peek!




And, get this, I have started doing some Christmas things!!!!! Well, drawn them up and started stitching last night in front of the TV. I give some sneek peeks next time....

I've heard from Secret Stitchers Angel and have been told to keep on the lookout for a BIG box as she is sending all her little secret items at once.....can't wait....I'm so excited, love getting pressies in the mail, as I'm sure you all do.

And don't forget to add your comment to be in the giveaway below for the book and something handmade by me....still working on that one! I'll draw the winner on Wednesday sometime.

Well, that's it for now, off to work....working nearly all week, there will be no time for anything this week, I don't think.

cheers and take care
Julz

No comments: