Friday, August 15, 2008

The Chocolate Crow Trader New Mag OUT NOW!

Hi all,

the latest edition of TCCT is out now, check out out!

This week has been cold and wet, some very much needed rain has fallen. That's always welcome, as it means more time inside sewing!!!!.......ooops, except I was working, boo hoo!

Today I will try to make up for that.....the crafty girls group I belong to are headed over here for some sewing, plenty of laughing.......(usually more than sewing)....and lunch. I think soup and hot rolls are on the menu today. Quick and easy.

Don't forget to add yourself to my mailing list, great giveaway to win!
(scroll down to the bottom of the page to add your name/email)

and a peek at one of my items
for this month






isn't she just the cutest spring angel?





Anyway, that's about it, I've got to go get the soup cookin',

cheers Julz.

No comments: