Tuesday, April 7, 2020

in this crazy world of covid 19

well the only good thing about this craziness is I get to sew more as my hours at work have changed
block 12
#modablockheads3
 this is the alternate block for block 3
this one is 12 1/2", but I think it's too big once they are all on the plan together,
but I'll see once its all done, it may become a cushion
 redid block 9 into a 6 1/2" love how it turned out
alternate block 3 as a 6 1/2'
my maths was obviously a bit off, as it was too small, hence the borders
 block 9 12 1/2" and 6 1/2"
 block 3 12 1/2" and 6 1/2"

I'm also following along with a great stitchalong with some wonderful Aussie designers on FB
Image may contain: text
if you're on FB join the group, it's worldwide and the designs are lovely!
stay safe!
Julz

2 comments:

Denice Barker said...

Oh, my! I think I would be more comfortable with the larger size but then the quilt would be big enough to cover the car! They are beautiful! Thanks for the heads up on the FB group!

kiwikid said...

Beautiful blocks. I am enjoying seeing your progress. I am also enjoying seeing the different blocks in that Facebook group.