Monday, March 23, 2020

holidays part 4

so hope you aren't bored by all this!
scroll on by if you are
we will return to normal quilty stuff shortly!

Crossing the bridge at Bonnie Doon, 
last time we were here there was still water under the bridge (back in October 2019)
I haven't seen this arm of Lake Eildon like this for a long time.
 cute Spring mug rug from a FB group
 fixed my mistake...
didn't even see it until I was looking at my photos deciding what to post!
 bonfire season!
fire restrictions have been lifted early, 
so we can finally get rid of all the piles of stuff around the place!

 found this guy when I was moving fallen branches,
not sure how he survives where he is, there is no water there, it was damp but not much!
 our friendly kookie was kept busy...
here he/she is taking a break on the water trailer!
 bit of rain and the fungis pop up!
 my succulent garden has gone mad!
 crepe myrtles are out
 roses are having their last Autumn hooray I think.
our front hedge has grown so much since it was put in last March...
sorry the holiday snaps will continue next week...




1 comment:

kiwikid said...

I am enjoying your holiday snaps, nothing better when you are house bound.😁 Amazing how the frogs manage where they live, I hope it was safe from the kookaburra!! Your roses are beautiful as is the crepe hurtle. Good to be able to get rid of the ground rubbish.