Monday, March 30, 2020

holidays are almost finished!!!

Well I'm coming to the end of my annual leave, tomorrow its back to the real world...
whatever that means at the moment...
I almost feel like I'm starting a new job with all of the changes that have happened in the last 3 weeks with this covid 19 virus stuff going on...

anyway this huge fallen tree has been annoying my for more years than I care to remember, 
well 20 actually...this weekend it met its match...quite literally!
 2 days later its gone!
 this bundle of cuteness joined Divas family this week...
meet Jack...
they are fostering him to see if their  other cat  Larry copes with the new addition 
 (this will be interesting as Larry has been an only cat for a long time, she had been abandoned at the vets by owners for a long time), so time will tell
sorry about the photo, 
he is soooo quick its really hard to get a photo of him...
he's 9 weeks old 
 this is my last attempt at growing a waratah
it's looking very healthy and happy in this spot, 
only one bud, but it's a beauty...fingers crossed!
leftover plums became a jar of chutney
and I'm almost caught up with the Moda Blockheads 3 blocks
below is Blooming Love in 4, 6 and 8inch sizes
this is Taos block 9 and I'm working on block 10
this one is 12 inches
all the blocks together so far
once I laid them out , Taos is 12 inches I'm going to remake into an 8 as I feel it doesn't fit the centre in the layout (but I might change my mind once they are all done)
ED decided to make some protein balls instead of buying them 
and that way she doesn't need to go to the supermarket either...
they are very yummy
so I hope you got to do some sewing or whatever you love this weekend, 
reality bites tomorrow!
See Ya!

1 comment:

Cheryll said...

Good luck going back to work...keep safe...
I LoVe your header...what a gorgeous collage'...
I bet there was some "heat" coming from burning the tree, shame you couldn't harness it for winter.
Thanks for visiting...xox