Tuesday, February 18, 2020

what weekend?

 well I started Moda Blockshead 3 a while back and I'm so behind already its just not funny!
I did the small in the first week and have been thinking about doing the 12 1/2" size to on some blocks to see if I like them or not...
well I really like this
 block 2...definitely a challenge at 6 1/2"! almost there, just have to piece the centre...
its all cut ready to do, but by the time I had finished these tiny crowns I had had enough!
 this lovely Valentines Day mug rug landed in my letterbox on Monday...
all the way from Canada...thank you Carol its lovely and a cute wallhanging kit too!
I have always wanted a bright red flowering gum...spotted one at Bunnings over the weekend so it came home with us...can't wait for it to flower next year hopefully!
hope you all got to something you love over the weekend
Julz

1 comment:

kiwikid said...

Well done with your blocks, they look fantastic. I hope your gum tree grows really well.