Sunday, October 27, 2019

well the week that was....

 new families on the lake....only seen 2 families this year
 I know I showed this last week, but its' fully out and so so pretty!
 some warmer weather means the pigface comes out...this one is near my front door
 cool starts to the day means great photos of the lake
 very excited, one of my succulents is going to flower!!!!
 discovered that I have 3 different coloured iris's...white, deep purple and this beauty!
 small selection from the garden...
the roses aren't quite there yet, 
heaps of buds so stay tuned
Jacobean lily is stunning this year with 9 spikes and it's multiplied heaps
lesson 3 in my floristry course...
still need lots of practise!
hope you enjoyed your weekend as much as I did...
Julz

1 comment:

Maria said...

Lovely photos you posted...
Beautiful bunch of flowers from your garden.