Saturday, May 18, 2019

what have I been up to?

Well I have a couple of quilts that needed making for a belated house warming present
 most of the black/white and red/white came from a couple of swaps I was in last year,
plus quite a few from my stash.
The person it is for follows St Kilda in the AFL, so I hope she will be suitably pleased,
I'm very happy with how it turned out.
 and this one is called "Ruths Quilt" by Leanne Beasley, 
but this one is called Bonnie Doon Views and is for my sister

 finally got to go down the back to light my bonfire!
It wasn't very spectacular this year but still very satisfying to get rid of it!
Gorgeous Autumn weather this week!
Julz

4 comments:

marina said...

very clever use of the colours for your black/white/red quilt, Love it!
well done on finishing your Ruth's quilt it looks fantastic!

kiwikid said...

Two lovely quilts, love your view over the lake.

Barb said...

Love the quilt and photos

Chookyblue...... said...

Lovely quilts....