Tuesday, July 31, 2018

squishy mail!

 thank you to my gorgeous online friend Denice for this book, 
I loved her version of the quilt and she kindly offered me the book, 
plans have started to be made, stay tuned!
and another 2 FQs from a FB group swap,
thank you Joan!
I was lucky enough to get tickets last year to go this on Saturday night with my 3 three girls
we had a ball! great night! 
seats weren't too bad (all I could get!)once the curtains were down.
more squishy mail from a couple of weeks ago
and some glorious sunsets each night.

2 comments:

kiwikid said...

Nothing better than squishy mail, lovely fat quarters there. Good to hear you had a great time at the concert. Beautiful sunset.

Denice Barker said...

Glad the book arrived safely! Enjoy choosing your fabrics for this one. I can't wait to see it finished( no pressure!)