Saturday, November 23, 2013

website update

well as you know, my website is experiencing some difficulties at the moment....
VERY BIG DIFFICULTIES...
that is: 
it ain't working at all!
(very annoying)
AND 
now it's apparently time to decide what to do with it, 

upgrade the current site (which may or may not be beneficial)
get a new new website = cost (don't have a whole lot of cash to spare for this type of thing)
dump the current website= no sales / no where for customers to purchase

so this brings me to this point:
Do I start up my old selling blog Prim and Pretty?
Do I add a Photo Album of stock to my FB page?
Do I get a new website? 
(with the same name etc, just different hosting and format)
or 
Do I start a new page for selling ready mades here on the blog?
(I already have some patterns featured under the Patterns tab at the top of the page)

Any thoughts or comments are welcomed as I am in a bit of a pickle thinking about what to do!
Julz

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

not sure of what to suggest..........the people who visit your blog would possible visit for different reasons then your website.........if you had it on a separate blog page or site you could keep your selling stuff together...........i'm not much use.........sorry........pain the other one is gone............