Friday, May 17, 2013

for sale


Deb dress
tagged as a size 10
did have a zip, now has a corset style lace up back (see photo)
satin with chiffon overlay
removable flowers on the bodice
bodice is gathered
sequins on straps and flowers
in perfect condition.

has been hand washed, stored in a dust free place

Now the fineprint...
this dress was purchased off ebay last year and worn once by my girl,
 and once by the previous owner who purchased it for $400!

the dress has (I think) been professionally altered 
(although the listing did not say this, I know it has, my girl is a size 10 and this just didn't fit with the zip in it! that's why I took it out)

It is a beautiful dress as you can see by the photos. 

Gloves and shoes are not for sale 

$100
free post to anywhere in Australia
If you want to see more photos I can email them to you.

if you know anyone that might be interested, please email me, 
debutant balls can be very expensive, 
and it's a bit like a wedding dress, you only wear it ONCE!
Julz

No comments: