Sunday, November 25, 2012

it's here!

this gorgeous ornie arrived last week while I was away.
I unpacked the parcel today and opened up the ornie one..
I'm totally blown away!
It's lovely...
I haven't looked at the surprises inside the pockets yet
 (only the couple that fell out when I unwrapped it)
I'm keeping them as surprises for each day.

I have no idea who it is from, 
only that it;s from Switzerland...
so some hunting is in order!

Thank you so much to my SSCS partner (whoever she is)..
it is beautiful and will take pride of place when I do my Christmas decorating...

I can't actually put my Christmas parcel under the tree as I don't have it up yet, 
but it is safely in the sewing room awaiting the tree...
Julz

2 comments:

Denice Barker said...

Wow! That Santa sure was fast! Your parcel is not from me but it's fun to know our SSCS packs are on the way! I put my tree up today and thought of you as I put your ornament from last year on. The table topper has stayed on my table all year.

quilterliz said...

G'dy Julz. That looks just lovely. Lucky you. Take care. Liz...