Sunday, September 4, 2011

updates....

what have we been up to???
one weeks holiday...
hijacked of course!
3 days at home...
mainly spent Spring cleaning the bloody house!
2 days in Bendigo with DH rellies...
Friday was supposed to go to Quilts in the Barn....no Bendigo it was!
Sunday.....
Fathers Day and Sunday market, teenages working, needed to be dropped off and picked up!

anyway...
look what I found for $10!
it's beautiful...no chips, cracks or crazing...it's perfect!


and last week I found this at one of the local Op Shops
$10 and it's perfect too!


Hexie progress under the tab at the top...

New Newsletter is up under tab at the top....

how was your week/weekend? Not hijacked I hope!
Julz

2 comments:

Lida said...

Lovely things you bought! I love those too! Yes when you have kids, your time is not your own, but Dorothy made some great pictures! Enjoy, hugs,
Lida

Vicki ♥ said...

Love your Op Shop finds :) I plan to go Op shopping next week :) hugs Vicki x