Sunday, January 2, 2011

Just chilling out....

Well the New Year is off to a good start...
I have managed to finish a wall hanging,
just adding the wire hanger now and it's done for TCCT.

We went to the local market today and I think I scored a bargain!
$7 for the this lot below....


there are old wooden cotton reels (still almost full of thread), 6 tape measures (2 never used), cotton bias binding, lace, zips, buttons, snap fasteners, sewing machine needles...

I collect wooden cotton reels and this is what drew me to this....there were 12 in there!

Hope everyone has recovered from their NYE celebrations...
we went up to a neighbours house, good food, music, friends and drinks, lots of laughs through the night and a short stroll home....great way to end the year and start a new one.

HAPPY 2011 TO ALL!

Julz

3 comments:

Casey said...

just found your blog...I'll be back for more.

Victoria bellingham, WA

Enchanted Moments said...

Happy New Year to you....great score with the sewing gear..well done.x

Lenora said...

I think you scored a bargain too. Have a great 2011.