Thursday, January 6, 2011

a finish...

well 3 in fact!

The first one is one of my original design patterns, done just a little different to the original...
Love Is...
(this one is for sale on the website when I get time to list it!
If you're interested just email me for costs)



this one below is the monthly prize for my mailing list, a cute little mug mat


and another table runner,
this one will also be listed on the website when I get time


almost time to go to work (again!!!!),
I'm doing 4 days this week as we have 2 away on holidays...and it's been busy, usually we have a few quiet days after Christmas, not this year...seems there are loads of tourists and day trippers in town...keeps us out of mischief....but I want some time to sit and sew, oh and my house needs a clean....
have a great day whatever you get up too!
Julz

No comments: