Monday, December 6, 2010

Monday already!

ok the weekend has disappeared again...
nd we are 2 steps closer to Christmas...eeeeekkkk!
I have started my shopping, but there is still quite a bit to do...

this parcel arrived in my mail box on Friday from Switzerland.....
yipppeee, it's my SSCS...


inside was this pretty star ornie,
and yes the other parcel remains unopened in my sewing room...
cos we haven't got the tree up yet!


Thank you to Barbara,
(if you're reading this, cos I know you do visit, please email me, as you are set as no reply,
I have left a comment on your blog too)

it's funny, I had only recently found Barbara's blog when looking at something that led me somewhere else, then somewhere else...you know how it goes...and found the pretty star ornie, and thought to myself, aren't they cute...and now I have one of my own!)


Now I know that my SSCS parcel has arrived at its destination, but the receiver hasn't worked out who I am yet...
can't show you any photos of the parcel, cos guess who forgot to take one before she posted it!
and if I show you the ornie, it's a giveaway, cos I don't know anyone else that makes these!

I'm going to keep her in suspense for a little longer I think...
give her a little more time to work it out...
this one is a funny one too, as she was a winner of one of my monthly prizes not long ago...
maybe that will help identify me...
meanie aren't I?


Now, these cute parcels are going on their way (tomorrow) to my 6 items swap partner,
I had lots of fun getting these together and hope that she likes them also.
I've been stalking her blog, but she doesn't give too much away!

Market was fun again, very busy with lots of people,
made a few sales, so I'm happy with that...
next Market is the Twilight one on the 18th December,
better get busy making a few more angel ornies...they sold out!

Take care all of you blogging buddies in communities that are struggling with rain and flood waters, maybe the heavens will finally give us a break and some sunshine!
Julz

2 comments:

Babara said...

I am glad that the parcel safely arrived...one never knows how the post offices work during this busy time ;-) !! It was the first time that I participated in a swap, and it was much fun. I am glad I found you and your blog with this SSCS!
Wishing you a lovely and peaceful Advent.
Barbara

Lida said...

Hallo Julz,
What a lovely package did you get and I think someone is very happy with her parcels!! I know she is, because I know what lovely things you make as a receiver! Have a lovely Advent time warm greetings,
Lida