Saturday, November 27, 2010

Gone...

where has the week gone to?
this week like all the rest this year have just flown by...
I managed to finish this and get it posted before the due date
(yes one day before does count as before!)



sorry I forgot to take a pic of the parcel all wrapped and ready to go...
but it's winging it's way to...................
somewhere just across the Tasman, so shouldn't take long to get there hopefully.

Thursday night was a BIG night...ED graduated from High School...Year 12 done and dusted!


all dressed and ready to go!

and then on Friday, this little car has come to join our family for ED
(when she gets her license!)

now it's time to finish off the 6 items swap that Maree is hosting,
I've already received mine from my partner,
but I don't know who it is and have no blog address for her..
so if you are her, please let me know who you are....

I haven't opened my parcel yet...
I'm trying to be good and save it for Christmas Day along with my other presents I hope to get....

back to the sewing...
have a wonderful day doing whatever...
and if you live in Victoria
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!
Julz

2 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

yes well within the posting time...........LOL.......and I am sure there will be a happy person on the other end..........

Jewells said...

Hi Julz... I am your swap partner for the 6 items... just found your blog and read you didn't know who I was...well I am another "Julie"..known as "Jewells"... hope you like your gift when you open it.

Cheers!