Sunday, April 18, 2010

goodies....

Okey dokey....
here are my little bunch of goodies I got when in Lakes Entrance
great Op Shops down there.....so cheap...
the cup and saucer was 50cents!
and the other cup was 30cents (it's got a tiny chip in the lip and no saucer)
it will make a lovely pincushion and any faults will be hidden away
I got a beautiful Moonshine Design pattern for a bag, can't wait to make that one.
and those doilies were super cheap too....

and this one is on the lake in front of the main street of Lakes....
Diva took my camera and snapped everything, boats, birds, trees, sand, rocks....you name it she photographed it!

it was a lovely day out on the water....not too hot, not too cool, and smooth waves....just perfect!

hopefully it won't take us another 3 years before we go back down to visit....

now it's nose back to the grindstone tomorrow....unless I won tatts last night and they just can't find my house to deliver the winnings?????

cheers Julz

PS don't foget the pattern sale on Simple Stitches
40% off selected patterns...

No comments: