Saturday, January 30, 2010

A Christmas Wish is finished....

OK Drumroll.....


A Christmas Wish
(thank you Gail...)



very happy how this one turned out....
it will be hanging in the lounge at Christmas I think.

I'm almost finished the other one...
but after stuffing up the cutting, had to rethink what I was going to do....

have done sashings and cornerstones, a border and now I think another border to finish....


The numbers are the fabrics I like the best with it...
so I think that's how it's going to go...


Still going through that scrap bag...
(that's where all the fabrics for the scrappy one have come from)

what a job....
have resorted to using small boxes to get colour groups...


still a long way to go...

happy stitching
Julz

1 comment:

Deb said...

Julz, both of those look great with the different colour ways. Well done you.
hugs Deb