Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Posted!!!!!


Love holidays....
I get so much done....it's wonderful!

Today I posted off my SSCS items to ???????
(it's got the logo on the front, so the person receiving it knows where it's from)



One more swap to go.....the HoneyPot Ornie Swap.....
what to make?????
I have a few ideas and Deb has shared some lovely freebies with me,
I think I might use some of them....

Now off to finish some dolls I started the other day and haven't had time to finish!

My little angel wall hanging was very well received......
that's it for now...
Julz

2 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

great putting the SSCS on the parcel...........there are lots floating around at the moment.........

Unknown said...

Isn't it lovely to finish and get them in the post , good for you !