Saturday, October 10, 2009

Stitchin a bit...

well I've finally found some time to do a post...what a wonder!

First off last week, DH and I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary.....he gave me the most gorgeous garnet pendant to go on my collier....will take a pic soon.

Didn't get anywhere near to making that double wedding ring quilt I wanted to....don't think I even managed to get very much fabric for it either....so it's still on the making list.....

But I HAVE started on my secret stitchers angel projects! Yay....waited until all the projects were launched and have picked out what I will make and started them....so my secret partner had better start watching her post box!



now, I'm off to have homecooked KFC style chicken....Yum!

cheers Julz

3 comments:

Deb said...

Happy anniversary Julz, hope you had a fabulous day.

Linda said...

Happy Anniversary Julie......It's our silver anniversary next March but I'm not expecting anything as lovely as a garnet necklace.
Cheers Linda :)

Simone de Klerk said...

I look forward to see what you will have made for your secret angel. The fabrics you picked are very pretty!!!