Sunday, September 6, 2009

Market over!

well, I'm bushed!
YD and myself were up at 6.30am this morning to go to the Healesville Racecourse Market.....

set up was a breeze this time....

although the bent frame on the pop up gazebo was a bit of a worry with a few unexpected gusts of wind! new one coming.....

No pics this time as it was pretty much the same as here


Sold quite a bit again....thanks to all those lovely ladies. So I think the next few weeks will be rather sewing orientated!

On another front, TCCT is out next week, so busy busy for that.....

Halloween
is the theme for September....
these cute little guys will be a feature on my pages....check them out on the 15th!

well that's it.....I'm pooped, off for a coffee and then it'll be "What's for tea, Mum?" (ever get the feeling you're wanted for something?)

take care
Julz

4 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

pleased the markets went well for you.........

Loralynn said...

I'm glad the market went well for you! It's always nice when your things are well received!

Carin said...

I was looking at blogs for cute Halloween ideas and I love these pumpkins!

Simone de Klerk said...

Glad to hear the market went well. I remember you went last year and that it didn't go so well. But with such sweet dollies as shown on the picture ...
Love those Halloween pumpkins (O: