Friday, March 6, 2009

Rain....

OH BLISS!!!! OH JOY!!!!! (I'm doing a little happy dance....)we have finally had some decent rain here, which means that the fire threats are now all under control...YAAAAAYYYYYY. Over the past 3 days there has been about 20mm (just under one inch), lovely soaking rain.

Not much stitching I'm afraid...too busy with general life...but that changes next week......I'm on Holidays on Monday for 2 weeks......boy do I need a break! So sewing room.....beware I'm coming in.....

I did purchase one of these a couple of days ago....a clover yo yo maker (flower type) so will be giving this a workout during my time off.



Now, off to start drawing up some of the things that I would like to do over the holidays....

See ya!
Julz

4 comments:

Deb said...

Fantastic to hear you are getting some rain even if limited amounts.
Anything is gratefully received I imagine. Holidays, how lovely, make the most of them and enjoy every special minute

Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Hey Julz! Must have been a bumper day for Happy Dancing yesterday! Tee! Hee! Hee! I'm not sure you really want to see mine in person - as I keep saying, imagine an elephant clog dancing and it comes pretty close! :0) BUT ... it expresses my glee, happiness and joy, so I don't really care what anyone else thinks! Glad you've had some nice rain down your way - you need it even more than we do here in Toowoomba and glad you came through the fires unscathed. Can't wait to see what comes out of your sewing room over the next two weeks - lots of OPAM finishes! :0) Bear Hugs! KRIS

Anonymous said...

Hi Julz, Hope you have a great 2 week holiday. I'm sure that it will fly by but I hope that you can get heaps of sewing done. Cheers Linda :)

Simone de Klerk said...

Glad all is well and that the danger is gone!!! Have a very good vacation. Enjoy it with all your creativity!