Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008!

Christmas is done and dusted for another year. Family, friends and good food and a bit of laughter, what more could anyone want?

MIL received a new tabletopper.....
into this

finished putting this together about 6pm on Christmas Eve...why do I always leave stuff like this to last??????Talk about putting yourself under pressure.....

and then on Friday I had to finish one for my sister......
into this..... left even less time for this one to be put together, so it was slightly modified from the original!!!! My sis didn't mind, as it still looked great. Leftover blocks are going into a table runner for my table.

And, as the year draws to a close, it's time to think about what we are going to do in 2009......any plans?


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Hope you all have a wonderful New Year's Eve, and a great start to 2009.......

See you all in 2009 somewhere, sometime..............................

cheers Julz

1 comment:

Simone de Klerk said...

Happy new year to you too Julz! I hope we get to see many more wonderful projects made by you in 2009!