Thursday, November 20, 2008

New Website....

please check out this new website by Jackie. She is one of the artisans on TCCT, and has branched out into the cyberspace. I think her site is wonderful, full of gorgeous handmades etc.

The Back Shed.

So pop on over and say Hi! Jackie would love to hear from you.

and something else I have just finished....



Well, that's it for today....off to work.....grrrroooaaannn....so many things to get done here....work is just interfering with it.....what to do?????

Go to work, I suppose....like everyone else...ok that's enough ...I'm off!

cheers Julz

1 comment:

~Niki~ said...

You're invited! To the LAST PUSH quilt-a-thon I am having . Come see what it's all about!
http://justusquilters.blogspot.com/
The more the merrier! Spread the word, and grab the button! Quilty hugs! Remember, Dec 13 is the special day! Niki in AZ